xk3y anyone using this over LT 3.0? What do you think?

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
patastinky
Squire
Squire

xk3y anyone using this over LT 3.0? What do you think?

Post by patastinky »

Hey Guys... So i'd like to say that i'm am back to the xbox scene. I just picked up an additional xbox 360 halo addition with a RROD that i was able to bring breath new life into. That give me (1) xenon hitachi 78 and (1) zephyr Ben-Q. Now i know that LT 3.0 isn't out yet for my hitachi and i am also unable to RGH the xenon so that pretty much makes that my online system. My zephyr i can RGH, but don't really want to do that since i can use LT 3.0 on the ben-q and go online with it. I've already purchased a Liteon iHAS and currently am looking for the Verbatim MKM-001 and/or MKM-003 (singapore) DVD+L disk. However, instead of spending the money on that equipment why don't i pick up a xk3y instead? I'm currenlty reading up on the xk3y, but i'd also like to get some feedback from the board and see who's using it, who's not & why. Do you guys thinks it's worth it t pick up xk3y and store my games on a HDD. Or would it be safer to just burn my games instead? thank you all in advance.
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: xk3y anyone using this over LT 3.0? What do you think?

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

I dont have a xkey but Im for getting it done for the least amount of money. That would pretty much eliminate xkey for me. I guess its each there own. Only issue with rgh and zypher is that some zyphers are unglitchable. Only other issue (at least I read) zyphers are a pain in the ass to glitch sometimes. In my opinion Id go with 3.0. Easy and cheap.
patastinky
Squire
Squire

Post by patastinky »

yamackbuddy4 wrote:I dont have a xkey but Im for getting it done for the least amount of money. That would pretty much eliminate xkey for me. I guess its each there own. Only issue with rgh and zypher is that some zyphers are unglitchable. Only other issue (at least I read) zyphers are a pain in the ass to glitch sometimes. In my opinion Id go with 3.0. Easy and cheap.
Hey where did you read about the zyphers being a pain in the ass to glitch as i would like to read up on that. :)
yamackbuddy4

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

patastinky wrote:
yamackbuddy4 wrote:I dont have a xkey but Im for getting it done for the least amount of money. That would pretty much eliminate xkey for me. I guess its each there own. Only issue with rgh and zypher is that some zyphers are unglitchable. Only other issue (at least I read) zyphers are a pain in the ass to glitch sometimes. In my opinion Id go with 3.0. Easy and cheap.
Hey where did you read about the zyphers being a pain in the ass to glitch as i would like to read up on that. :)
To many to list. Google zypher wont glitch. Take a pick.

Return to “General information”