ihas 224 model b "error writing flash to drive"

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
immortalbeloved
Peasant
Peasant

ihas 224 model b "error writing flash to drive"

Post by immortalbeloved »

i installed the ihas224-b internally...backedup with eeprom..read flash with flash utility..opened up the GL0A file to update...said already updated but went ahead and updated..rebooted computer...loaded up write flash to iHAS-224-GL0A-MKM001MKM003-fi*nal...gets 2 bars in then says error writing to flash drive....????..any ideas appreciated.
i updated the file to GL0B just to remind you guys new fw..like it says above
all i did id did do this correctly right. i followed the video thats on here please anybody help me
the drive is connected to my desktop with 6 sata port motherboard with raid mode bios are updated here is my motherboard if it helps any click link,thanks in advance

http://www.ascendtech.us/gateway-schroe ... 6194r.aspx
nufcmickey
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: ihas 224 model b "error writing flash to drive"

Post by nufcmickey »

Well my drive which is the same as yours is due for delivery tomorow or Friday, Ive not flashed one before but I will be when it arrives, I usually go off Coffrees video tuts and it was how I flashed my first xbox. So I will be going from that,looks easy enough so once done I will try to help if I can, fingers crossed.

Hopefully someone else can pop in and point you in the right direction beforehand.

Return to “General information”