un playable backup

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: un playable backup

Post by sadalius »

Yeah, thats normal. You did install the cIOS36 rev10 before you ran the 4.0 updater right?
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

sadalius wrote:Yeah, thats normal. You did install the cIOS36 rev10 before you ran the 4.0 updater right?

yeah i followed your guide word for word
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

So how did things turn out? Should be done with it I would think.
Sadalius

commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

sadalius wrote:So how did things turn out? Should be done with it I would think.

I have now got the extra channel which is the homebrew channel i opend it up then it updated its self. My backup works on the modded system now. What can i do with this channel?
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Good to hear that your backups are working.The homebrew channel is used to lauch homebrew. There are a ton of homebrew apps that are available for download. wiinewz.com is a good source for it. Like we were talking about wad manager. What you would do is after downloading the homebrew that you want to use, on an SD card, create an apps folder and inside that create a folder named after the program that it is and put the dol file for it in there and if there are any other required files as well. Then mount the sd card to the wii, run hombrew channel, and then launch the homebrew. There is even a homebrew browser application so you can browse homebrew titles from your wii and download and install them too.
Sadalius

commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

sadalius wrote:Good to hear that your backups are working.The homebrew channel is used to lauch homebrew. There are a ton of homebrew apps that are available for download. wiinewz.com is a good source for it. Like we were talking about wad manager. What you would do is after downloading the homebrew that you want to use, on an SD card, create an apps folder and inside that create a folder named after the program that it is and put the dol file for it in there and if there are any other required files as well. Then mount the sd card to the wii, run hombrew channel, and then launch the homebrew. There is even a homebrew browser application so you can browse homebrew titles from your wii and download and install them too.

cheers for that will look into that site thanks again

Return to “General information”