Any way to get the 4.1U update now?

ceril
Peasant
Peasant

Any way to get the 4.1U update now?

Post by ceril »

A friend of mine was planning on doing the banner bomb exploit on his wii, hes running an older version I told him to update but he did not. Is there a way to get the update off a game or what not? his wii has nothing on no HBC, its just a stock wii. thanks
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Any way to get the 4.1U update now?

Post by Shootsteel »

4.2 is out ....do not update on-line
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

The best bet would be to install hbc using bannerbomb, and then update to 4.1 using waninkokos updater. This will keep things 'open' for you...

As shoot says, do not update to 4.2. It deletes hbc and stops usage of any ciso's, meaning no loader of any kind :(
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
ceril
Peasant
Peasant

Post by ceril »

he is on 3.2 so i cant use the sd card banner bomb correct? i tried to read the stuff of the sd card and it doesnt read anything. i have bannerbomb and hackmii on the sd card, reads fine on my system which is 4.1U. I was hoping to update to atleast 4.0 off a game disc to get the ability to use the sd card. Thanks for the heads up, i know not to do an update off the net thats why i asked if there is a way to get the 4.1..
Any ideas?? thanks
ceril
Peasant
Peasant

Post by ceril »

thx guys i found the issue i had an sdhc card and w 3.2 i cant use it so i got a 1gb card did bannerbomb and now i can do the update via wad.. thx

Return to “General information”