PSGrade Released! Downgrade and service mode on your PS3 (HE

ebtank
Possible Ally of Robinhood

PSGrade Released! Downgrade and service mode on your PS3 (HE

Post by ebtank »

zAxis has released PSGrade for the PS3. What is PSGrade? It allows you to downgrade your PS3 and take your PS3 into service mode! Special thanks to KaKaRoTo for providing the key for this great release!

hex/#ixzz17tcQCtG7
SERVICE-300x225.jpg
psgrade-all-boards-fixed.zip
HERE http://rapidshare.com/files/436474975/DGF.rar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I HAVE UPLOADED THE PS3 DOWNGRADER FILES. KNOWN AS DGF.RAR

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:

How to downgrade firmware 3.42/3.50 or above to firmware 3.41 with dongle:
1.Insert dongle device into computer and flash in downgrade mode firmware as downgrader.
2.Insert dongle device that has been reprogrammed as downgrader into your console.
3. Turn on the console using the same boot method as all other jailbreaks: Press power then immediately press eject. Your console will turn on and dongle will light up green LED.
4. After few minutes,the ps3 console power off automatic and red LED light up.
5.Remove dongle and turn on console to make sure you are in Factory Service Mode. You will see a huge red box on the screen saying Factory Service Mode.
6. Load any blank FAT32 USB flash drive device with 2 files in the root directory:
1. Modified 3.41 PUP
2. Lv2Diag.self (File 1)
7. These must be the only files on the USB key and must be placed in the main (root) directory.
8. Insert flash drive into the last USB port to the right the first USB port
in from the right side if your facing the console. Turn the PS3 on and you
will see black screen but the PS3 HDD light will flash.
9. The process takes 3-4 minutes for the system to install the old firmware.
Towards the end, the power button on the console will start flashing green and then your console will power off.
10. Remove the flash drive and turn on the console, you will still be in Factory
Service Mode. Please verify you have downgraded successfully to version 3.41 by going to \"System Information\".
11. (Optional) If you wish to downgrade to any older firmware you can follow step 4, 5, 6 using any regular firmware PUP. (You do not need to use modified custom firmware now that you are on 3.41).
12. Insert USB flash drive back into your PC and delete the PUP and Lv2Diag.self file (File 1) and copy the other Lv2Diag.self (File 2) to the root of the flash drive.
13. Insert USB flash drive back into the same USB port on the PS3 and power on your PS3. After 10 seconds it will power off.
14. Remove USB flash drive and turn on your console again. You will be out of
factory service mode and back in retail mode with your chosen firmware version installed. You will need to go through setting up settings configuration.
To go back to dongle device, just drag back the normal .hex files.

This will disable bluray disc play there are a couple fixes being worked on I will keep you posted so.....for now pick your posion jailbreak or bluray movies ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sas67

Re: PSGrade Released! Downgrade and service mode on your PS3 (HE

Post by sas67 »

very nice,precise tutorial ebtank..very easy to follow :D
flash all phat's and slim drives upto 1175fw.awaiting delivery of cr3lite

djshauny1

Post by djshauny1 »

great stuff!!!

Thanks man
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

:o
yea man great post :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
ebtank

Post by ebtank »

I should add that this will disable Bluray disc play on your console there is a couple fixes being worked on will keep you posted so........ for now you pick your posion jailbreak or bluray movies ?????

I will include this info in original post.
irishjoe
Bandit
Bandit

Post by irishjoe »

Does anyone know what happens to the contents on your hard disk when you downgrade?
I don't want to lose my Gran Turismo saves so can I backup my profile to USB, downgrade then restore?

P.S. There seems to be a fix released to fix the blu ray playback :)

Return to “General information”