Remotejoy .19

BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Remotejoy .19

Post by BobSeager »

I am running 5.50 Gen-D and remotejoy .19 works a lot better than remotejoy of the past. With this I can plug the mini USB into the psp and run my games full screen on my monitor or tv. Even better, right click in remotejoy to configure your buttons. Now you can use an xbox 360 controller to play psp games on either your big screen or on the little screen.

Resolution takes a little hit, but I think its worth it. It breathes new like into the psp. I hate the controller layout on the psp so this makes the games more playable. Speed on most of the games I tried is flawless. There's no lag between the psp screen and the tv. GTA Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories both lagged bad tho. Don't know why, other games that were as big and had as much video and graphical depth played fine (see Monster Hunter). All in all pretty sweet.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: Remotejoy .19

Post by tonyuk73 »

i know you wrote this a couple of months ago but i think im going to pick up the psp again its been a few month now scince i messed about with it or even played it but the bit that turrned my head is that you can plug a x box controller in,i'm with you on the layout it makes my thumbs ache after a bit.they should of built the desgin more round the shape of a controller.

Return to “General information”