psp error code 80410a0b

parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

psp error code 80410a0b

Post by parminder »

hey just wondering i have a psp with 3.71 m33-2 and it seems to have a problem it wasnt there before and it happened recently. the error code is recieved when i try to turn my wifi on, the problem is the wifi light dont blink even though it is on and it gives me that error code, it was working a week ago and recently i dropped asswell and i tried to do the remote thing with the ps3 and wondering sony somehow banned it like xbox 360, just googled it and they saying there is no fix sop if any one of you no let me know.
thnks
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: psp error code 80410a0b

Post by sadalius »

I've personally not seen that error, but I've heard from other people that has. Some of them were telling similar stories of how they dropped their psp prior to it happening. So you may have some hardware damage, but I'm not for sure.

One thing you can try is to take out your memory stick, and UMD if you have any in. Then go to Settings->System Settings and hit restore settings. This may take a few minutes, and the PSP may even lock up or freeze. If it does, just take the battery pack out and re-insert it, then boot your PSP. You may have to set it up like when you first got it, but it may work for the wlan after this. But again, it may not if its an actual hardware problem.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

yeh i did all that before posting as there was no change and i even flashed it with 4.01 m33 and its still the same, im just thinking two things mite have caused it one when i chucked it onto the flooror ps3 somehow banned me. mite have to call sony. thanks anyway
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

The error code isn't a ban. It basically means that the wifi is broken. That can be caused by two things, either software, which you re-did the software part, so that only leaves hardware. Can you connect to your access point at all??
Sadalius

parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

neh when i go into network setting and try to scan for the access points the wifi light dont blink, and after few seconds it will give me that error. but when i try to scan it again by switching the wifi off it will give me an error saying wifi is turned off. so its detecting that wifi is on or off but it wont work. when i flashed it with 3.71 it was still working fine so i no it aint a software problem. i only found out when i tried it with my ps3.

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

If you know what revision your motherboard is, you might can find a psp wireless card on ebay. They are generally cheap. I found them ranging in price from $5-$15 US dollars. I'm not sure if you can find them for the PSP lite's though. But if you can find one, that would sure beat having to buy a new one.
Sadalius

Return to “General information”