commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

PSP iso

Post by commando_lee »

I have an iso that ive dumped from my umd disk which is 1.33gb,

ive seen this from a guide.

"When you open the removable drive that shows up, you'll see a single file named UMD9660.ISO. Copy that to your computer. When its done, rename it to the name of the game and your done. Yes, it really is that easy. Now, you can copy it to your memory stick, or convert it to a CSO (Compressed ISO) and then copy it to your memory stick and put that UMD up for safe keeping."

what program do i use to compress it?? and how?

or is as simple as using 7zip to make the compressed file?
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: PSP iso

Post by lilrevuk »

The program to compress to a CSO is called CISO... a google search for ciso GUI should dig it up for you....

Once you've found that it's simply load the ISO in, set a name for the output file, set your level of compression and off you go....
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: PSP iso

Post by commando_lee »

lilrevuk wrote:The program to compress to a CSO is called CISO... a google search for ciso GUI should dig it up for you....

Once you've found that it's simply load the ISO in, set a name for the output file, set your level of compression and off you go....

thanks mate will give it a blast
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “General information”