web site cost

shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

web site cost

Post by shaky »

hi guys does anyone on here know what i can use to creat a web site for advertising also how to put it on the web if there is a cost , e.g if someone types in google xbox repairs westmidlands my site will pop up in the list
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: web site cost

Post by CoFree »

shaky wrote:does anyone on here know what i can use to creat a web site for advertising
i think dreamweave is a good program
and then there is a program called joomla
shaky wrote:how to put it on the web if there is a cost , e.g if someone types in google xbox repairs westmidlands my site will pop up in the list
once you have your site up and running the bots will show up yahoo,google,bing and others to index your site for searches
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
shaky
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by shaky »

so there isnt a yearly charge to put in on the net then like google etc
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

shaky wrote:so there isnt a yearly charge to put in on the net then like google etc
If you have a free host / domain then it wont cost you.

If you have a specific domain and a server which holds your files for your website then yes there is a charge, It all depends on what you want how good and quailty.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “General information”