HOWDY ALL!

Just drop in and say hi.
kdawg98531
Peasant
Peasant

HOWDY ALL!

Post by kdawg98531 »

Just watched your tut on flashing the liteon ihas drive, very educational.....Im hoping this site is more lax and structured over some of the other sites I have visited. Now I am going to venture to other pages and start learning again....I have an older Hitachi drive with 1.91 still waitting for 2.0.......I fixed a 360 that had a usb plug preventing it from powering up but its fixed now and it has a benq and im excited but I hear it can be challenging....
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: HOWDY ALL!

Post by CoFree »

glad to have you as a member
have fun
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
kdawg98531
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kdawg98531 »

Like the layout! easy, not hard on the eyes, and not flooded with repeat info........This will obviously be my goto site for sure!
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by moonknight »

Welcome to the site! I had a box that was like that, the usb plastic tab was broken, and the metal contact inside shorted the board. Took a bit to figure it out, glad you were able to. Replacing was a pain in the as*.
kdawg98531
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kdawg98531 »

Purchased a lite-on ihas324b at wal mart prior to even knowing the new disc format would need an ihas drive flashed with ixtreme....got that base covered, my question now is, i watched the how to flash a benq drive for lt 2.0 with homemade tools......a few places were not quite clear to me, ie cut #6 wire then hook them together?.....just hasnt clicked in my head yet.......is there a method to flash a benq in like 5 min for the new format discs?
moonknight

Post by moonknight »

No wire cuts needed for benq drives :)
kdawg98531
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kdawg98531 »

I have watched numerous videos and tut's on flashing the 360 drive to meet the lt 2.0 "xgd3" format..........what is thee easiest and cheapest way to do it, and how long does it take?.....im at my witts end, I know its "testing" just driving me crazy......im tired of the 1.91 doesnt do xgd3........... :o its a benq

Return to “Say Hello”