ind-ak2v21.nds What Is It????

SMOKE14ME61
Peasant
Peasant

ind-ak2v21.nds What Is It????

Post by SMOKE14ME61 »

I have had an AceKard2 v2.1 for about 6 weeks now and have had no problems doing anything with the card. I highly recommend this card. I recently obtained this file and I am confused. What is it for? What do I do with it? Do I install it in the root of the card? Do I run it like a rom? Do I even need it? The nfo says this "New dump, version 2.1, with blue PCB, using less battery,
no spring for the microSD card, and new sticker on the card :D
Basically thats it. My card does not have a spring for the micro card but the AceKard 2 v2.1 I just got yesterday for my fiance does have the spring for the micro card. I'm not going to do anything with this file until I get some more info on what its for. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks I really love this site. Keep Up the great work.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: ind-ak2v21.nds What Is It????

Post by CoFree »

man it maybe a update file of some kind
ive not used that ds card before

if you are not sure
wait for sadalius and see what he has to say.
he may have some advise

we both like the R4 and the cyclo ds chip
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I have no idea about that. The Acekard 2's latest firmware is 4.11, not 2.1. If you were going to do anything, I would update using the 4.11 firmware from the acekard.com website. I wouldn't worry about the microsd card spring either. I actually like my cyclods evolution without the spring. One less thing to wear out in my mind.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
SMOKE14ME61
Peasant
Peasant

Post by SMOKE14ME61 »

Thanks for the replies CoFree and sadalius. My card is an AceKard 2.1 and I am running the 4.14 firmware. Someone else told me that it was a dump of the card I already own and I don't need it. I don't know if this would be usded for emulation or what but anyway I got rid of the file. Thanks again.

Return to “General information”