talk about being bad to be the younger brother :(
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Modded both of my kids ds w/ cyclods evolution

Post by Jman 31 »

Shiiiit, that ain't near as bad as what you used to do to your younger brother. I guess it wasn't your dad doing it though. :oops:
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I would have scheduled time with the R4 to keep things fair. But I know this would probably be hard to do with boys. It's not so bad with girls though. gamersection is a pretty good place to deal with. I've not had any problems with them myself.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

sadalius wrote:I would have scheduled time with the R4 to keep things fair. But I know this would probably be hard to do with boys. It's not so bad with girls though. gamersection is a pretty good place to deal with. I've not had any problems with them myself.
So watcha trying to say? I'm a bad dad? j/k :D :D ......My younger had access to it too, but it's different, when you know it's not yours. :D My kids have every modded toy known to man so they don't get to excited when I add a new toy to their arsenal. Kinda irritates me though, I was ecstatic when I got to play an atari with 2 games that wasn't even mine!!!!
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

nope, not saying your a bad dad at all. I was just trying to think of something that could maybe hold him over till the other one got back to you. The way a kid thinks isn't always a reflection on our parenting skills, it just means they are individuals, each with their own way of thinking about stuff is all. I know when I was a kid, my folks wanted me to do things that I would rather take a beating than do. Take out the garbage, mow the grass, you know, all that physical labor stuff, LOL!! But that don't mean my folks were bad parents because I didn't like doing that, just meant I was lazy :D
Sadalius

Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

10-4. I guess you got that I was messing with you. ;) Sometimes things don't translate right in writing. Yeah I was a lazy little punk myself. I had to walk uphill, both ways to school every day! :D I thought I worked my ass off, but when you ask my dad he says I wouldn't do anything! All perspective I guess.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Yeah man, I know what you mean. I actually wanted to walk to school. I did not want to ride the bus. Good thing was, from where Iived the school was only a 10 minute walk.
Sadalius

Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

sadalius wrote:Yeah man, I know what you mean. I actually wanted to walk to school. I did not want to ride the bus. Good thing was, from where Iived the school was only a 10 minute walk.
I actually rode 45 minutes each way. Serious. I lived in Oregon at the time and the closest town was 30 minutes away. I will never live that far from civilization again as long as I live. I am about 3 minutes drive from my kids school so they don't have to ride the bus. I lived in L.A. for kindergarten and had to walk two blocks to school, then my crazy parents decided it was a good idea to live in the country. go figure! :shock: :shock:
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Done deal! They sent me a new chip, and its flashed and working great. I will recommend http://www.gamersection.ca to anyone. They returned it with no questions asked!I had to pay for the return shipping but it was only about $4.00.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND

Return to “General information”