Modified Non stealth firmware and iprep

Post Iprep 101 things here.
justamy81
Peasant
Peasant

Modified Non stealth firmware and iprep

Post by justamy81 »

Found new non stealth firmware on xbox hacker thats been modified to play all waves. Is there any way i can get this loaded on iprep.
nufcmickey
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Modified Non stealth firmware and iprep

Post by nufcmickey »

Put it like this m8, I got banned and I had just recently updated the FW to 1.61, Ive not come across 1 game that dont work on this 1.61. Even left for dead 2 which I heard was wave 5 works ok, without the need of activation disc or anything. I just really dont understand if 1.61 is booting all my games fine then why all this talk of non stealth modified versions and stuff, Most people should already have 1.61 anyway as its the newest and its always best to keep up to date, so presuming most have 1.61 then please someone explain what the problem is coz Im finding it hard to understand, Ive said this because ive just 2 minutes ago left a torrent site where someone has just upped this non stealth FW, I just dont get it !
after_burners
Bandit
Bandit

Post by after_burners »

its for the liton drive saves using iso etc but only use if ur banned
BORN BRITISH, WELSH BY THE GRACE OF GOD
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

justamy81 wrote:Found new non stealth firmware on xbox hacker thats been modified to play all waves. Is there any way i can get this loaded on iprep.
You should be able to use it fine. I don't use iPrep but don't see any possible inhibitions.
RHPG, home away from home :)
justamy81
Peasant
Peasant

Post by justamy81 »

Yeah it is for my banned liteon 360. Managed to build custom firmware in Jungle Flasher then flash with Iprep.

Return to “IPreP”