Please Help me, Lite-On problem

Post Iprep 101 things here.
xxxxpixxxx
Peasant
Peasant

Please Help me, Lite-On problem

Post by xxxxpixxxx »

Hi, As the unstealthed Lite-on firmware just came, I opened my 360 up to flash it again with the unstealthed version of Lite-On 1.6 so I wouldn't have to use the activate iso again, I went through and used the same method I used to flash my 74 series Lite-On in the first place, using jungleflasher with the CK3 kit. Everything went well until I got to writing the banks, when I pressed write, it took longer then it normally does, and instead of writing it read 1.. 2.. 3..4 and then it wrote failed verification or something, I don't quite remember, I tried again but no luck, so being in the scared mood that I was as I had just erased my DVD drive and I couldn't write, I turned the CK3 off, put the DVD in and restarted the computer, Now my PC won't even recognise the Lite-on, and when I turn the CK3 on and press eject, it won't eject, someone please help, I would really appriciate your help!!!

So after some research, I found the RHP tuturial on how to get your lite-on working using Iprep.
This being the tuturial:
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 5807200902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I downloaded the old Iprep and all, but when I got to the stage where I had to type in 'l-o-eras.exe ****' twise to get FF72 or something, I get FF7F bothe times, what do I need to do?

Plz help me, Thank you, u are the best.
xxxxpixxxx
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Please Help me, Lite-On problem

Post by xxxxpixxxx »

Ok, I managed to get passed that, but now where I get to the point where I have to put in dosflash, I put in and my 360 drive dosn't come, what do I do? thanks
xxxxpixxxx
Peasant
Peasant

Post by xxxxpixxxx »

It's alright, I figured everything out, God bless who ever made that video, thank you.
tomnorm
Peasant
Peasant

Post by tomnorm »

Im having the exact same problem. Could you help me please?

After making the usb-boot disk, what are those files in the dos-folder? where do i find these?
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by moonknight »

Hi, As the unstealthed Lite-on firmware just came, I opened my 360 up to flash it again with the unstealthed version of Lite-On 1.6 so I wouldn't have to use the activate iso again, I went through and used the same method I used to flash my 74 series Lite-On in the first place, using jungleflasher with the CK3 kit
Is the lite-on 1.61 unstealthed, or is it just wave 5 compliant?
xxxxpixxxx
Peasant
Peasant

Post by xxxxpixxxx »

moonknight wrote:
Hi, As the unstealthed Lite-on firmware just came, I opened my 360 up to flash it again with the unstealthed version of Lite-On 1.6 so I wouldn't have to use the activate iso again, I went through and used the same method I used to flash my 74 series Lite-On in the first place, using jungleflasher with the CK3 kit
Is the lite-on 1.61 unstealthed, or is it just wave 5 compliant?
I wanted to use the unstealthed 1.61 but I changed my mind when the stealthed came out right after it, the unstealthed 1.61 can run any wave and the stealthed one can only play waves 1 to 5.
xxxxpixxxx
Peasant
Peasant

Post by xxxxpixxxx »

tomnorm wrote:Im having the exact same problem. Could you help me please?

After making the usb-boot disk, what are those files in the dos-folder? where do i find these?
Download them from Iextreme Lite-on 1.5, inside the firmware folder, the is the DOS folder, copy all contents inside that folder to the usb stick, however, as the video tuturial is old, u will have to replace the 1.5 firmware with the up to date firmware of ur choice, whethear it be 1.61 stealthed or 1.61 unstealthed.

Return to “IPreP”