How do you get iprep to recognize for lite-on

Post Iprep 101 things here.
jonneyboimc
Peasant
Peasant

How do you get iprep to recognize for lite-on

Post by jonneyboimc »

Hi,
Im new here and i know this is a noobie question, but how do i get iprep to use ixtreme 1.61 for lite-on drives??

Also if i flash it to 1.61 and dont go online untill lt is released will i be fine, (as in not get banned?)
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: How do you get iprep to recognize for lite-on

Post by commando_lee »

jonneyboimc wrote:Hi,
Im new here and i know this is a noobie question, but how do i get iprep to use ixtreme 1.61 for lite-on drives??
install this http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/d ... hp?id=1041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you know what HW and FW version of the lit drive you have this can be found on the label on the drive at the bottom

jonneyboimc wrote: Also if i flash it to 1.61 and dont go online untill lt is released will i be fine, (as in not get banned?)
Nothing is safe online at the minute, so i cant say u will be safe or not when you do go online.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
Mclovin44
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Mclovin44 »

is there a new ixdef for this installment of iprep?
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

Mclovin44 wrote:is there a new ixdef for this installment of iprep?
This is called hi jacking a thread, If you have a question start your own. ITs nothing major BUt any way, if you install v11.6 it will have the most up 2 date ixdef with it, and if any future adaptions / updates they will be auto downloaded via the update button in iprep.

Commando
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
jonneyboimc
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jonneyboimc »

hi, thanks fot the quick reply.

I have the DG-16D2S-09C, hw: A0A2, fw: 83850c

I followed all the instructions in the video guide, and had the drive half open an on but when i press enter on the screen after were you put in your serial number. i get an error, it says 'drive firmware reading failed' :oops: help..

im using a via card brough of ebay made for xbox 360 flashin and powering the dive using the xbox.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

whats the manufactoring date of the console? you can check this - on the back on the console there is a barcode whats the date?
jonneyboimc
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jonneyboimc »

it says 2009-06-20
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

could possibly be one of those drives that need the pin lift to enable you to dumo the drive.

Keep trying the drive is a few different places like a little bit more than half way closed. give a fair few goes first. Also make sure you have the drive in the primary port on your via card

EDIT

it must be user error keep trying
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

jonneyboimc wrote:and powering the dive using the xbox.
that is a big pain
its hard as crap to get the dvire tray open right
for it to dump.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
jonneyboimc
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jonneyboimc »

Arrhh okay :).. my via card only has one output so i guess this is the primary port, but ill mess around with it some more, nd let you know how it goes
cheers dude :D
CoFree wrote:
jonneyboimc wrote:and powering the dive using the xbox.
that is a big pain
its hard as crap to get the dvire tray open right
for it to dump.
:s well im a cheap skate so ill try a bit more with out the kit :D
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

cofree picked the part out about using the 360 as power not a good idea try and get a connectivity kit will make a a whole world better
Mclovin44
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Mclovin44 »

commando_lee wrote:
Mclovin44 wrote:is there a new ixdef for this installment of iprep?
This is called hi jacking a thread, If you have a question start your own. ITs nothing major BUt any way, if you install v11.6 it will have the most up 2 date ixdef with it, and if any future adaptions / updates they will be auto downloaded via the update button in iprep.

Commando

my apologies. didn't mean to hijack the thread. BTW, thanks for the answer to my question
jonneyboimc
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jonneyboimc »

hello again,
happy new year all. well i messed around with it some more still no luck.. i decided to connect it and boot into windows, and the drive is not shown in 'my computer' is this normal?

Return to “IPreP”