New Iprep for LT?

Post Iprep 101 things here.
Cjc1706
Squire
Squire

New Iprep for LT?

Post by Cjc1706 »

Hey,

Just wondering if there is any news about a new version of iPrep to support the new LT firmware? I refuse to flash my drive until this is out as I dont trust JF at all, and have never had any problems with iPrep.

Cheers
CJ
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: New Iprep for LT?

Post by Deathuntou »

Yes the new iprep does support LT it is in a beta stage right now but is working really good as far as I can tell I haven't had any problems with it at all.
nufcmickey
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by nufcmickey »

Same as me m8, I wont ever use JF. I learnt with Iprep so have been watching alot of sites over the past week for any news on the release. I notice on one site the guy said they released Beta for peope who donated to try and will be releasing to the public hopefully within 24hrs. This was about 5 days ago when I read that so I dont know much else.

They guys involved do a great job in what they do and have no doubt they will probs be working round the clock just making sure its all going well before they release it. Im happy to just wait to be honest, It shouldnt be too long though from what ive picked up. Ive even thought of doing a fresh install of my PC as it has windows 7 64bit and I carnt do it with this OP. But like I said at the top I wont use JF or DOS.

Just keep ya eyes peeled as if and when it is released im sure we will know about it. Think its Iprepv12.

I had £2.80 spare in my paypal which was gonna donate to the website but when I clicked donate you can only do as little as £5. Was hoping to get hold of that Iprep Beta for the LT for donating.
Cjc1706
Squire
Squire

Post by Cjc1706 »

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeh i totally agree, i dislike JF with a passion. But massive respect to all those who are putting work into the new iPrep. Glad to hear the beta release is working okay, and ill be here waiting patiently for the official release before I flash my drive with LT; good things come to those who wait :) .

Cheers

CJ
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Post by gazzer »

I AGREE DONT LIKE J.F IPREP FOR ME EVERY TIME NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IPREP THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK GUYS
chrislfc
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by chrislfc »

i learnt with i prep but now use JunglFlasher less messing around you go in towindow and flash you dont have to boot back down to dos i only use iprep for recovering a drive or flashing 0800.

you can donate to iprep and use the beta version but it still only for the 74 an 83 v1 Klutsh is still working on 83v2 and the 93
IF CALSBURG MADE LIER'S THEY WOULD PROBABLE NEVER BE AS GOOD AS HICKS AND GILLETT

Return to “IPreP”