Cofree iprep benq tutorial question

Post Iprep 101 things here.
cmorecrds
Peasant
Peasant

Cofree iprep benq tutorial question

Post by cmorecrds »

Hi there,

Im new to flashing and just watched Cofrees iprep vid.It was very good and was easy to follow,but I did run into one little problem.When I come to "mtk vendor intro fail" part,I select yes then cycle the power on and off like it says to do with my ck3 but dont get a response.Status just says 0x00 and doesnt change at all.Im using the iprep 11.6

also Im using the via sata card as recommended and windows vista 32 bit if that helps any

Thanks for any help you can provide.....Love the site as well

Donkaholic
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Cofree iprep benq tutorial question

Post by commando_lee »

came across that before, could possibly be a problem with your ck3 not fully cutting the power. If you cut the power to ck3 when your cycle. If you have a spare comp use that to power the ck3 so u can just switch it off at the plug and then back on
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
cmorecrds
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cmorecrds »

I tried a different power source with the same result staus 0x00.it never changes from that

I have know clue whats going on
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

does the drive actuly work in the 360? also just try it since you have been playing about with it. Do you have the drive in the correct primary port ?
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
cmorecrds
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cmorecrds »

i have the xbox drive plugged into the sata port at the end of the card.the number of that port I have no clue
the port #'s for the card are 1050,1040,1030,1030.Dont know which one of the numbers is for the end port
cmorecrds
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cmorecrds »

K i checked the drive and for whatever reason it doesnt work so im going to flash my lite on instead.Im running into the same problems though with the lite on "NO DRIVE DETECTED"

If I can get it detected I know it will all be down hill but cant figure it out
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

cmorecrds wrote:i have the xbox drive plugged into the sata port at the end of the card.the number of that port I have no clue
the port #'s for the card are 1050,1040,1030,1030.Dont know which one of the numbers is for the end port
Iprep will index your primary port.

It will tell you under port settings, that will be your primary port. start iprep up and check that you have the correct via contoller selected.

Do a screen dump

Return to “IPreP”