Iprep error erasing Firmware, now i can´t flash

Post Iprep 101 things here.
korink
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Iprep error erasing Firmware, now i can´t flash

Post by korink »

Yes, i will try in xp.... ill let you know if works..

Thanks!!
korink
Peasant
Peasant

Post by korink »

Hi friend!

I´ve moved one step foward, using JF after desabling my Via driver, i flashed my Benq with 1.6, the red light gone, good, but the curse contiune, i turn on my xbox, every is fine, but now, all my games (played before this flash witout problem) is showing to "to play this disk, put an xbox console " What can i do to fix it? Let you know, in JF i just load the firmware, and write in the xbox. I don´t use another tabs like dummy, even DVD key

Thanks!!
korink
dustman1995
Bandit
Bandit

Post by dustman1995 »

When you flashed it with JF did you make sure you flashed it with the original firmware that has the key for that drive? I saw you mention earlier that you lost the OFW.bin in the power outage.
Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.
korink
Peasant
Peasant

Post by korink »

No, i don´t use anything, just the new firmware... :oops: i lost all with power outage... can i do anything?

I can use a key from another driver? If i can, where i can find one? Or some one can give me one copy?

PS: I don´t wanna play in Live, just offline
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Each drive has a unique key. You can not use a key from a different drive, unfortunately.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
korink
Peasant
Peasant

Post by korink »

So i lost my xbox? have some other way to see my dvd key? I mean, some software to extrat it from there or something?

I got a box of numbers using iprep when the error appers.. could you say me how many numbers and words had a dvd.key? i got a pack of 37 letters and numbers, maybe this can help. So how can i put this on JF to put in of my xbox? Can i edit some archive or, can i get files, open, change the letters and numbers and save?

Thanks!

Return to “IPreP”