iPrep 12.2 X Benq

Post Iprep 101 things here.
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

iPrep 12.2 X Benq

Post by bittersuit_98 »

Hey Folks,
just wondering if any of you have flashed a BENQ with new iprep 12.2...I have a few questions

I will be upgrading from ixtreme 1.6 to LT.

1. do you have to replace the ixdef file to prep the USB stick, or does the klutsh's release already comes with the newest ixdef built-in?
2. Do you have to put the drive in half-tray open to make the dump?

3. then flash as usual?

thanx
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: iPrep 12.2 X Benq

Post by Deathuntou »

I did a Benq the other day and I had to go thrugh all the steps say no to germina's or whatever and so on and I did have to open the drive uphalf way I don't remember adding an ixdef to it though so I think it comes with it worked great though no complaints at all perfect program.
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

Post by bittersuit_98 »

thanx bandit, sounds that all's good to go! :P
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

you wont need an ixdef, iprep v12.2 comes ready to flash LT
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

Post by bittersuit_98 »

Sorry for the late reply. Thanx commander. I realized iprep 12.2 is install, click and go. I updated my 2 home xboxes flawlessly. They boot anything you throw at them. I wish it booted a few PS3 titles :D

One thing I noticed is slightly different from previous versions: the screen instructs to do an erase (enter "e") before the writing begins. In previous versions of iprep you could go straight to write ("w") and iprep would do the erase and writing automatically. On version 12.2 you can still go directly for the "write" but you have to do it twice for iprep to kick in the erase step and then writing onto the banks
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

your welcome mate, good job
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “IPreP”