Iprep compatible with LT 1.1?

Post Iprep 101 things here.
juvix8888
Peasant
Peasant

Iprep compatible with LT 1.1?

Post by juvix8888 »

Jungle Flasher will not boot on my system. So i would like to avoid it entirely.

Sometime when I run Iprep (in dos) I have a hard getting it to land on the correct SATA port. Mine is 09E0 in DosFlash 32 and when I'm in dos it tries to hit a SATA port 0F44 (or something along those lines). I use on board SATA.

1. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Because Dos Flash 32 won't seem to work with LT 1.1 for me.

2. And is Iprep compatible with LT 1.1?

3. If it is how could I spoof my drive keys without Jungle Flasher at all? It seems firmtool won't do LT 1.1 either

I don't want to spoof with jungle flasher then Iprep as I can't boot Jungle Flasher at all. Anybody that has a solution please enlighten me.
****Or any nice guys willing to spoof my drive keys to LT 1.1 for Liteon 748? Then I could flash it myself****
juvix8888
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Iprep compatible with LT 1.1?

Post by juvix8888 »

figured it out.....It was already ix 1.61 (lite 748) I used my old keys from first dump (dummy.bin) and the new lt firmware 1.1 with LitTool to make firmware. Then plugged it all in and used dosflash32 to erase and then flash new firmware. and it seems to be working......although i didnt have to put the drive half way in at all (that's only for the dump correct?)

Return to “IPreP”