Gears of War 3 leak

A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
Nottingham88
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Gears of War 3 leak

Post by Nottingham88 »

Epic Games’ Gears of War 3 has found itself on a few torrent websites today. The version available for illegal download is not a retail version of the game, but instead the developer copy of the game. This means that it is not the full build of the game, as opposed to the completed retail version which will be available, LEGALLY, on September 20th. The leaked version of Gears of War 3 will only work on specially modified Xbox 360s, which will make this harder to play for anybody considering stealing it.

The game is out there though, and while it won’t work with the ordinary cracked Xbox 360s, we’re sure some people will find a way to play it. Be careful for spoilers, as they will begin to pop up shortly.

From what I have read it is only Jtag modded xbox's

There are loads of spoilers on youtube though. So when looking at any GOW3 Media be careful. Unless you want to know the end that is:D
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Gears of War 3 leak

Post by trailz »

Damn it! I am really looking forward to this game. I don't want to be dodging spoilers for a couple months.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
Nottingham88
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Nottingham88 »

I know, right?

I am too. So I am just going to have to be sure not to look up Gears of War for a little while.
silentj
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by silentj »

well i cant complain i was happy when other games where leaked, but ya this not good news for Epic but i dont thank this will affect the game.
Take It Like a champ

Return to “The Forest”