Feel free to talk about anything.

A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Feel free to talk about anything.

Post by CoFree »

Here you can talk about anything you want.Just try to keep it some what clean.

I was thinking it would be better to talk here than the outhouse.
By the way that is where you can find the stuff we don't want or need but don't want to trash it.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
ogameaddict
Squire
Squire

Re: Feel free to talk about anything.

Post by ogameaddict »

Anybody in the playground play Ogame?
its a web-browser game nearly 10 years old made by the germans (the world's greatest inventors)
Over 5 million people play world-wide
Over 100 Servers world-wide
Commonly referred to as O-Crack due to its addictive nature :)
I have been playing daily for 2 years and still love it

heres the general idea: Its a space conquest game real basic, little pictures and numbers to show what ships and buildings look like, (skinnable with over 5000 skins to choose from) basically you just build mines and shipyards, colonize planets and attack your enemies with your ships and nuclear missiles fired from silos you built. you don't see any battle per sey you just get a combat report showing your ships destroying someones ships and defenses, but the real joy is smashing something that took some noob 6 months to build and collecting the debris field from his smashed stuff and using those resources to build more ships or raise your weapons tech etc.

Just thought Id share sounds like an AD huh lol
seriously tho its one of the funnest games I've ever played and I own every console ever made (at least in the US)
But beware if you love it, it will consume your life :)

ogame.org
start in universe 12 and send me an ingame message to Lord Rallester and I will hook you up with a ton of resources to get you started just make sure to say you're from Robinhood's Playground ;)

37 BenQ, 41 Samsung, 19 Hitachi 46, 12 Hitachi 47, 23 Hitachi 59, 11 Hitachi 78, 29 Hitachi 79, 49 Lite-On 74850, 7 Lite-On 83850, ? Original Xbox, 64 PSP Phat, 38 PSP Slim 2000, 15 PSP Slim 3000, 34 Wiis
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

never heard of it.

this would have been something to start your own thread. ;)
No Questions by PM.
ogameaddict
Squire
Squire

Post by ogameaddict »

well you did say feel free to talk about anything ;)

37 BenQ, 41 Samsung, 19 Hitachi 46, 12 Hitachi 47, 23 Hitachi 59, 11 Hitachi 78, 29 Hitachi 79, 49 Lite-On 74850, 7 Lite-On 83850, ? Original Xbox, 64 PSP Phat, 38 PSP Slim 2000, 15 PSP Slim 3000, 34 Wiis
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

so you are the one.
hmmm, ive been waiting for someone to say that about this thread :D :D
No Questions by PM.
judasnguyen
Peasant
Peasant

Post by judasnguyen »

does anyone know what is the reason that makes that erase on the jungle flasher failed and freezes PCs.. I took the risk n tried so many times...switched power very quickly n followed the tut...it seems doesnt work to me at all! ...always get the failled message...:cry: .I had to unlock it everytime I tired
i'm sorry if mine is not in the right thread
cheer!
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

The reason the PC freezes on the lite-on erase is because your VIA sata card is trying to poll the drive directly after the erase. If this is happening to you, you'll need to finish flashing the drive through DOS. See cofree's guide on recovering a lite-on in the tutorials section.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
judasnguyen
Peasant
Peasant

Post by judasnguyen »

yeah...I did unlock it everytime I try doing dosflash...so it wont happen with the nForce sata chip?
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

If you can get your nforce to work with it, it won't lock up. Some people report problems getting the nforce and other on boards to work with it. Some people have no problems at all with their on board sata chipset.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

I don't have any problems with my nforce board, the only thing you may need to do is change the SATA mode setting in your BIOS to SATA (if it isn't already set at that)...

As Sad says though, it seems to be 50-50 whether people can get their onboard SATA to work. If you want something pretty much %100 guaranteed go for a VIA
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
GRASSASS
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by GRASSASS »

anything eh, i only just noticed that the 360 lights (ring of green) changes to display wich pad is on automatically when u turn it on its side ... ? never noticed as mine lays flat.
and while im talking bout it me & a m8 discused his 360 thats still going from release date and the fact that it is stood on its side, well he seemes to think his box is still going because "GRAVITY" hasnt sank the mobo on the 360 when it gets hot hence the chips are'nt getting bent and its not sagging and no RROD , and i had to agree (after a few snakebites) that he may have a point ;)
a flashing frenzy huh huh
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Haha that theory is pretty funny :P

Gravity would still pull the mobo, and warp it if its standing tall.. It all depends on the location of your xbox. 3 Of mine are in my basement, its always below room temp, and is very 'airy'. I have all 3 standing, takes up less space.

Also, I used to play OGame, Uni 5 and Uni 7, Also played ProGame, cant remember what uni that was, but I didnt really take it serious. I have since quit, because I was being targeted by high ranked players due to my alliance. So it became un fun to loose 100 BS's like every day...
crazyest732
Squire
Squire

Post by crazyest732 »

does anyone in robinhoodsplayground watchs wrestling like wwe or tna
danger sucka
Bandit
Bandit

Post by danger sucka »

ummmm i didnt want to make a whole topic for this, how doo u put youtube vids directly on ur topic, cus when i wanna put a video so people can see it, i usally just copy n past the adress.
Ally of RobinHood...or...CoFree? =]
GRASSASS
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by GRASSASS »

yesterday i flashed a ts-h943 for a lad , it was mucky as and the drive was sticking but when i opened it i got a right shock the date on the drive was october 05 :o :shock: iv never seen one looking so old the chips on the mobo looked older than owt im used to seeing. i told him "this isnt an xbox360 anymore its an OAP360 m8, i cannot beleive its still working + your gona need a drive replacement" (cos it wouldnt read 50% of games.
i looked into the xbox360 release date and its definatley a first one because they came out sept 05. never been back to ms and had been flashed as soon as it was able (i presume)

so ms got that 1 right :D iv had about 12 xb36's now and my first was a year after release date.
a flashing frenzy huh huh

Return to “The Forest”