LT" - BOTH SSV1/V2 and SPLITVID - ABGX GUIDE WITH EXAMPLES

Please only 360 guide here
chrislfc
Merry Men
Merry Men

LT" - BOTH SSV1/V2 and SPLITVID - ABGX GUIDE WITH EXAMPLES

Post by chrislfc »

AS PER ALL THE COMMOTION, WE "STILL THINK" WAVE4 MUST BE SSV2 IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SAFE ON XBOX LIVE.

ADDED SCREENSHOT OF CORE2INSIDE's DARKVOID. NOT LT SAFE BASED ON TODAYS NEWS, BUT ITS STEALTH PATCHED AND SPLITVID VALID, SO USE AT OWN RISK !

The only way to patch SS v2 into something is to get a rip from an ixtreme drive then copy the SS into the SS v1 rip.
ABGX is not going to go back and rerip everything using an ixtreme drive so that we can have SS v2. This info is from Zaide.

UPDATE : 20th Jan 2010
WAVE 1-2 GAMES WHICH ARE SSV1 IS FINE
WAVE 3 GAMES ARE STILL NOT CLEAR
WAVE 4 GAMES MUST HAVE SSV2 TO PLAY ONLINE. (I mean, LT will boot it online but you shouldn't unless you are 100% sure its SSV2)

There is some good info on the site with similar posts. After some digging and gathering info from other experts, here is my understanding and a small guide to correctly verify/patch games to be used with the new LT firmwire.

I am considering you guys know how to use ABGX, otherwise check other tutorial for that.

I used latest ABGX version 1.0.2 for the following.

1. From the AUTOFIX TAB : "SELECT LEVEL 3"

2. From the MISC TAB : SELECT "ADD SPLITVID IF IT DOESN'T EXIST OR ISN'T VALID."

3. HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT OF ARMY OF TWO: 40TH DAY UPLOADED BY ZARTH

You can see the SSVersion being 2.
Stealth is uncertain but verified at the end.
Most importantly, SPLITVID is valid.

4. HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT OF BAYONETTA

Even though SSVersion is 1, Stealth passes from the beginning and SPLITVID is valid. Therefore, it is very much playable on LIVE using LT.
UPDATE:
BUT DO NOT PLAY ON LIVE, SINCE C4Eva says Wave 4 games must be SSV2 to be played on LIVE. Does it mean ... we can play it offline ? Dont know !

UPDATE: SCREENSHOTS
1. DARKVOID

I found this else where so i thought i would share with you guys hope it helps
IF CALSBURG MADE LIER'S THEY WOULD PROBABLE NEVER BE AS GOOD AS HICKS AND GILLETT
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: LT" - BOTH SSV1/V2 and SPLITVID - ABGX GUIDE WITH EXAMPLES

Post by CoFree »

moving this to the guide thread
good post
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “Xbox360 guides go here”