BENQ + 1.61 FW + Jungleflash + iPrep + 0xFF

Please only 360 guide here
nacksukcao
Peasant
Peasant

BENQ + 1.61 FW + Jungleflash + iPrep + 0xFF

Post by nacksukcao »

I struggled all weekend trying to flash my Benq drive upgraded to 1.61 firmware. In using Jungleflash, I kept experiencing stuttering behavior where a spinning CD icon would appear, the software would freeze, My Computer was freezing, etc.

I had difficulty getting Jungleflash to recognize the drive. Then I attempted to use the latest version of iPrep with the newest ixDef file. That also did not work because I kept getting the 0xFF and lots more strange stuttering (partial reads). I could just see myself bricking my drive the way things were going.

Then I stumbled upon this incredible video:

He explains very nicely how to eliminate the stuttering effect. Followed his meticulous instructions and flashed my drive in a few minutes.

I so strongly recommend this video I am posting links to directly download the video to your personal computer for archival purposes. I recommend the moderators also add this to the official list of Video Tutorials. Use this link. Download the last of the four links on that page to get a very high quality MP4 (about 100 MB).

EDIT COMMANDO outside download link taken out

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
wcnormjv120
Peasant
Peasant

Re: BENQ + 1.61 FW + Jungleflash + iPrep + 0xFF

Post by wcnormjv120 »

Nice Video, It Should Help Lots Of People, I Like The Picture In Picture. Thanks For The Upload.
after_burners
Bandit
Bandit

Re: BENQ + 1.61 FW + Jungleflash + iPrep + 0xFF

Post by after_burners »

nice 1 he got some vids there
BORN BRITISH, WELSH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Return to “Xbox360 guides go here”