PSP Grader v004 - Lite

Here are some programs needed for the PSP modding

Also with Permission from Dark Alex you will find his great custom firmware here.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

PSP Grader v004 - Lite

Post by CoFree »

PSP Grader v004 - Lite
Built by Klutsh

PSP Grader v004 will install a pre-made set of Pandora files for both Phat and Slim PSP's.
PSP Grader v004 is setup to install CFW 3.90 M33-3.
All you will need to do is make your Pandora Battery.
New for v004:
TimeMachine IPL install added.
Quick Start PDF.

Note:
Hold the Left trigger when starting your PSP to get to the Pandora stuff.

Released in 2 versions.
Full: Includes the Sony eBoot files (Available to Donators only, http://v2.x-projects.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to help with band width costs)
Lite: Does not include the Sony eBoot files
PSP Grader v004 - Lite Setup.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: PSP Grader v004 - Lite

Post by sadalius »

This is major cool for those wanting to have a memory stick/pandora battery that can boot your PSP normally, boot to pandora for fixing bricked psp's or just installing DAX's custom firmware, or boot time machine so you can have homebrew that only worked with the 1.50 kernel working. All this running from one memory stick. I think the largest memory stick that you can use for this is the 4 GB sticks, although I seem the remember something about 8 GB sticks, but I can't remember what it was. You should be able to do this on slims as well, I haven't tested this one out, but it should work pretty good!!
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “PSP custom Firmware & Programs”