Unreal Tournament 3

Member submitted game Review for the 360.
Forum rules
Do not post just what you think about a game.This is for a detailed review of a 360 game.
Make no mistake, this is for the "TRUTH ABOUT A GAME FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW"
The staff and I will not allow any flaming at all,but fill free to post up
if you agree or dis-agree
Also fill free to post up a game review your self. ;)
CoFree
walker72
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Unreal Tournament 3

Post by walker72 »

Thought I would give it a try and break it down for some of the rest of you all that have not got it yet:

*The graphics are crystal clear just like gears of war(mostly because Epic made both of them)

*The online play is lag free

*You can co-op 4 people in the online campaign and 16 in the online multi player

*As far as the campaign it is based on Capture the Flag, Team Death Match,and controlling the Nodes

*As far as vehicles they have plenty to go around and everybody has a hover board which is faster way of getting around, but one shot and you are off of it which takes out the just charge the objective

*The designing of the maps was great they added the halo effect of looking in the distance and seeing buildings just to make you ask, now how do I get over there.

Now to put it in a nut shell for the ones that remember: Unreal Championship with the added and newer maps,Hover Board, and new type of game play
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Unreal Tournament 3

Post by nxdragon »

Very good game. What i loved about it was the all around game layout and the graphics.
ohnoacucumber
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Unreal Tournament 3

Post by ohnoacucumber »

nxdragon wrote:Very good game. What i loved about it was the all around game layout and the graphics.
I agree fun map layouts excellent multiplayer/game play.

Return to “360 Game Reviews”