Mirror's Edge

Member submitted game Review for the 360.
Forum rules
Do not post just what you think about a game.This is for a detailed review of a 360 game.
Make no mistake, this is for the "TRUTH ABOUT A GAME FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW"
The staff and I will not allow any flaming at all,but fill free to post up
if you agree or dis-agree
Also fill free to post up a game review your self. ;)
CoFree
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Mirror's Edge

Post by nxdragon »

I just wanted to tell you about this great game Mirror's Edge ( 10/10 ). They gave it that for a reason. I want to point out that this game is not like any other. It is a whole different gaming experience. Just the way the game play it. It has the feel of intensity of it being there right in your face. The Surrounding and the environment is something different and made to be perfect. Everything is so spotted on the future. The story line is about the best i have seen in a long time. All the twists and turns that are carried out will give you the chills. I mean if this game is staring to sound good and you're like man i think i m going to have to check this game "well don't second guess yourself. Just go out and buy it. It is worth the whole $60.00. I have to say that the difficulty on this game and how fast you can get lost in this game is very easy. But i have to say check this out. You will have a different experience of your life no JOKE!!
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Mirror's Edge

Post by technoe »

Who doesn't like to run around without limitations? This game is developed by EA with the intention of giving gamers a fresh look into do what you want when you want kind of game play. Mirror's Edge does an excellent job of making sure that you can control most of the aspects of your character. You're essentially a free runner, using your gymnastic like abilities along with some matrix style slow-mo to smack some baddies around while stripping them of their weapons. Using weapons in this game is fairly limited, you will use them to smash through windows and occasionally you may take out an unlucky foe. But the game gives you props for not killing with a weapon, if you go through the whole game without doing so then you'll get a pretty sweet achievement. All in all, this is a fun game and slightly addictive. With two modes to choose from plus some decent online capabilities I'd give this game a solid 4 out of 5!!
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Mirror's Edge

Post by djshauny1 »

i mite have to try this game. sounds pretty good

Return to “360 Game Reviews”