verlord II - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC :

Member submitted game Review for the 360.
Forum rules
Do not post just what you think about a game.This is for a detailed review of a 360 game.
Make no mistake, this is for the "TRUTH ABOUT A GAME FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW"
The staff and I will not allow any flaming at all,but fill free to post up
if you agree or dis-agree
Also fill free to post up a game review your self. ;)
CoFree
allenborder
Peasant
Peasant

verlord II - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC :

Post by allenborder »

The advance of hell and of absolute chaos was the theme of Overlord1. This theme continues in this sequel, where you must assume the role of a boy called "overlade" armed and ready to conquer the world.

The story continues from where he had been left in the first episode. In this sequel play impersonificando overlade, the heir of Overlord in the first game. The boy had been abducted by the "Glorious Empire" (Empire glorious), a company of Romans and was taken away in the mountains of Nordberg. Hell is preparing for a revenge and he now needs to regain the land and stop the new rule from destroying everything and bad magic.

The game is similar to the first of its controlled Overlord tirapiedi (his faithful servants) and sent them to do his work. In this sequel the Minion (tirapiedi) improve their artificial intelligence and can do more things. They can also help with the heavy artillery. Depending on their color, they can climb mountains or jump from the mountains: in this way have access to an area inaccessible by foot. You can also give names to your Minion, And your favorite Minion dies, you can do to revive the cemetery of Minion.

Apart from the Minion, pass through a majestic and peaceful land where fairies and elves live. Meet even human slaves that you can release in exchange for asking him to join your army and help Minion during attacks on enemies.

Just like its predecessor, this game does not disappoint and will keep your interest alive till the end.
Do not spam in any form.

edit by:
CoFree
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: verlord II - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC :

Post by dalecheesy »

Please remove the link from your sig or you may end up with a warning or a ban...unless you're a bot then you can't answer me so i'll get my punishment stick out and wallop you over your virtual head anyway. :twisted:

Return to “360 Game Reviews”