Gta4 review

Member submitted game Review for the 360.
Forum rules
Do not post just what you think about a game.This is for a detailed review of a 360 game.
Make no mistake, this is for the "TRUTH ABOUT A GAME FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW"
The staff and I will not allow any flaming at all,but fill free to post up
if you agree or dis-agree
Also fill free to post up a game review your self. ;)
CoFree
stephenhope
Peasant
Peasant

Gta4 review

Post by stephenhope »

Gta4 grand theft auto 4 liberty city is my favorite game my car favorite is the infernus my favorite radio station is san juan sounds my favorite musics of san juan sounds are......... siente el boom,atrevete-te-te,sexy movimiento,and impacto........and another music but they dont played in san juan sounds...the music is the seeker...my favorite thing to do is stripteas club,and pool...my favorite fast transporting is helicopter,and taxi...and my favorite friends are /packie/,/little jacob/,and/brucie/......... and I like to kill the pilot choopers......thats all.......grand theft auto 4 is the best game of the world!

What u say??
katangputz
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Gta4 review

Post by katangputz »

GTA IV is the best action game ever. The game has beautiful details, nice situations, extrodinary gameplay, sharp humor and great graphics. There are certainly a few minor negatives about the game, but the positive points are just too much. GTA IV has delivered a polished and almost fully renovated experience with a darker and more mature treatment of the subject matter. A game that you simply have to play.

Return to “360 Game Reviews”