CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Youtube censoring free speach "Rucka Rucka Ali"

Post by CoFree »

Youtube censoring free speech "Rucka Rucka Ali"
by: CoFree
Click this IMG to go to his homepage.

Rucka Rucka Ali (born January 27, 1987) is an American rapper, radio personality, singer, comedian, and satirist most noted for his song parodies on YouTube, with his songs "Go Cops" and "Ching Chang Chong" accumulating the highest number of views. His song parodies are often race-based or culturally satirical.

After Rucka Rucka Ali began to write and record song parodies for radio broadcast in August of 2008, he virtually switched his entire musical direction from original rap songs to rap- and pop-spoofs. His first song parody, "I Can Do Whatever I'm White" (a spoof of TI's "Whatever You Like") accumulated over one million views on Youtube. MC Serch, then Ali's radio co-host, invited Ali to post his future song parodies onto his Youtube network, SerchliteTV. Ali accepted the invitation, and posted tens of song parodies onto SerchliteTV. His biggest success came in July of 2009 with "Ching Chang Chong," a spoof of Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow," which was heavily based on Asian stereotypes. The song's video was accumulating over a quarter-million views per day when it was deleted by Youtube moderators, for the reason that it violated Youtube's Community Guidelines for Hate Speech. Several days later, Ali loaded a "censored" version of the "Ching Chang Chong" music video, in which the Asians' eyes were blocked by black bars, and all Asian country names were blocked by a "beep." Ali's fans, mostly in their teens and early-twenties, were delighted by the gesture. Some of the older fans commented on the video, saying that they saw resemblance to comedian Lenny Bruce. That same month, SerchliteTV was suspended. Since then, Ali has been loading new song parodies onto his personal Youtube account, RuckaRuckaAli. In addition to his song parodies, Ali began posting video blogs, in which he addressed the actions taken by Youtube moderators. Also, Ali posted an original rap song, titled "Send That Bitch A Kissy Face" which featured his long-time musical affiliates Dali Llama and Tickle Man. Most of Rucka Rucka Ali's music videos have been picture slideshows, but the occasional live-action music video is produced by Randy Nelsen & the crew at Pinegrove Records.

He has been labeled one of the most successful artists to come out of YouTube and accomplishes all his success without mainstream promotion besides YouTube, his official website, his Twitter and Facebook. He has received over 100 million hits on YouTube. He has released three independent studio albums worldwide digitally.

Current:

Rucka Rucka Ali now independently operates with Pinegrove Records' Randy Nelsen, loading videos onto YouTube and listing songs on iTunes. The latest venture, Rucka's World, is a website designed by Ed Words Design, which will release Ali from YouTube rules & regulations. The website will concentrate internet traffic on a site that is not controlled by any forces outside of Rucka Rucka Ali.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

Here are 2 of his video for all to enjoy.

Also here is one just for youtube
(Did i mention i would not piss on them if they were on fire) :D

I am posting this here on our site as a form of protest against youtube
Youtube has turned into the huge corporate business that many of us detest.

I am emailing Rucka Rucka Ali to inform him I am putting a few of his video on the site
If he does not want me to keep them up I will take them down :cry:
Also i would ask everyone to make a youtube account and upload his stuff
As a form of protest to youtubes :o hypocrite ways.

I will admit some of his songs are to much for me but that does not give me the RIGHT to tell him he can't make his music.
People that is the way ART works we all have the right to be our self
Youtube just took it upon them self to attack him the only way they could by taking his songs down.

WELL
I welcome Rucka Rucka Ali in to the Forest that is http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
silentj
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Youtube censoring free speach "Rucka Rucka Ali"

Post by silentj »

Also i would ask everyone to make a youtube account and upload his stuff
As a form of protest to youtubes.
"Rucka Rucka Ali" is a great artist and is not given the credit for what he does. I support "Rucka Rucka Ali"

my upload can be found on my page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFD1eU0ixos this song had over 40 million hits befor youtube took it down.
Take It Like a champ
twi5t3d
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Youtube censoring free speach "Rucka Rucka Ali"

Post by twi5t3d »

i dont c it but owelll different folks different strokes :twisted:

Return to “Music , If you dig the sound waves this is the Thread for you.”