The Pirate Bay Anthem

Place to talk about music.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

The Pirate Bay Anthem

Post by CoFree »

The song was written by Swedish artist Montt Mardié, who thought that The Pirate Bay and its following could use an anthem, and so he decided to write one. A video was posted on YouTube and elsewhere, and the single is also available on the world’s largest BitTorrent tracker.
The Pirate Bay crew officially endorsed the anthem, and encourages everyone to download, remix and share it. “To show the world, that we’re all The Pirate Bay…”

We're All The Pirate Bay

"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: The Pirate Bay Anthem

Post by Shootsteel »

very cool...this took more time to upload then write....catchy beat though.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

I'll stand behind The Pirate Bay!!
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Shootsteel »

A letter from the artist himself,

Hey,

"An artist has got to make a living just like everybody else, there's no doubt about it. And these are tough times, believe me I know. The thing is though, if I were to go back in time, 10 years or so, and tell the 15-year-old version of myself that over a night, 60 000 people had heard one of my songs, the first question I'd throw back at myself wouldn't be "how much money did I make?".

Don't get me wrong, I love money and I want to make a lot of it. Bathe in it just like Uncle Scrooge. But money isn't the main reason why I write songs. First and foremost I want people to hear them.

Times are so strage at the moment and a lot of people are angry and upset. Still, for each day that goes by I get more and more convinced that we shouldn't try to fight the future, we should embrace it. Try to see opportunities instead of catastrophys.

I've written a song. I call it "We're All The Pirate Bay". It's free and nobody will ever have to pay for it, though if you incist you are welcome to make a donation.

Take care, Monty

OFFICIAL WEB > http://www.monttmardie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LABEL > http://www.hybrism.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
VIDEO > youtube . com/watch?v=1fCHoI0h7Tc
DONATE> if you want to donate paypal money please use this address: monttmardie@hybrism.com

Return to “Music , If you dig the sound waves this is the Thread for you.”