WEC Faber vs Brown & UFC 99

Just a Fighting Thread Ufc,pride or any kind of street fighting
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

WEC Faber vs Brown & UFC 99

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Did anyone see this event? I watched some of it, but had to go out, so I recorded the rest of it, I finally watched the whole thing on my PVR yesterday.

The entire card was amazing, I dont think any of them got out of the first round, it was all first round TKO or Submission

The main event Faber vs Brown, faber broke his right hand beginning of the first round, then broke his left sometime in the end of the second, or beginning of the third. He was still fighting, and if you know faber, he is a VERY fast, explosive fighter, so by the third round all he could throw were elbows, it was a GREAT fight, Brown won the fight by unanimous decision.

I also watched the rest of UFC 99 from my PVR, Poor Cheik Congo :( What did you guys think of he fights? Im happy franklin won, im not a huge fan of wanderlei silva as a fighter, but hes a real cool guy.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: WEC Faber vs Brown & UFC 99

Post by CoFree »

yea
i watched ufc 99
it was a good night of fights.
HaGGardSmurf wrote:im not a huge fan of wanderlei silva as a fighter,
well i used to watch him in pride and he was great
i still like him
but
for some reason the pride guys have not done well in the ufc.

sorry about getting those up guys
ufc 98 and ufc 99 are now up :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: WEC Faber vs Brown & UFC 99

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Yea he was real good in his pride days, ive seen lots of those fights, I think its because of the way he doesnt take a fighting stance, he kind of hunches over and walk's flat footed towards his opponents. It seems a bit like he doesnt respect his opponents. I know thats not the case, cause he is a real good guy, and I like watching him when he is in blogs or interviews.

If you liked UFC 99, you would probably love the WEC faber vs brown card. I dont know if its on the internet, but it was an amazing night of fights.

Return to “MMA Mixed Martial Arts”