Combat Boxing

Just a Fighting Thread Ufc,pride or any kind of street fighting
conraddean123
Peasant
Peasant

Combat Boxing

Post by conraddean123 »

I have been boxing for most of my life, in and out of gyms since before junior high school. I had no idea that I was only on the surface level of the art. I bought Advanced Boxing for combat and it really woke me up to how much Boxing is an effective tool for combat and since then ive been hooked. I just signed up to an mma school to learn some more and test my skills, wish me luck.

Edit by HaGGardSmurf
There is 0 advertising on the website, do not advertise where you learnt about boxing
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Re: Combat Boxing

Post by he-man »

Good luck!
mrdann
Peasant
Peasant

Post by mrdann »

Hi! I suggest that you should also learn other martial arts techniques since MMA is mix martial arts, you can choose the best fighting techniques if you learn different martial arts style and experiment on them
No spam links in post body or sig.
This will be the only warning.
CoFree
You can change your sig now.
jameshock
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jameshock »

A Combat sport, also known as a Combative sport, is a combative contact climb where digit combatants fisticuffs against apiece another using destined rules of contact (whereas traditional martial subject have no rules), typically with the aim of simulating parts of actual hand to hand combat. Boxing, kickboxing, amateur wrestling, puroresu, integrated martial subject and barrier are examples of conflict sports.
Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
arje06
Peasant
Peasant

Post by arje06 »

jameshock wrote:A Combat sport, also known as a Combative sport, is a combative contact climb where digit combatants fisticuffs against apiece another using destined rules of contact (whereas traditional martial subject have no rules), typically with the aim of simulating parts of actual hand to hand combat. Boxing, kickboxing, amateur wrestling, puroresu, integrated martial subject and barrier are examples of conflict sports.

So the ability of the body to move fast and avoid the punch of his/her contender is important to this kind of sport. having a healthy body is a must also .
Just for an additional information, my professor in PE defines combat boxing as a 3000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility that trains in American Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. seo services

Return to “MMA Mixed Martial Arts”