Herald of RHPG

Kinect Sports

Post by tonyuk73 »

HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Kinect Sports

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Kinect should stay to these kind of games, these 'arcade' style games, I would personally play most of these games with friends, but I wouldnt be caught dead sitting on my couch pretending to hold a steering wheel and racing in forza.

I have a real wireless force feedback racing wheel, that I can use should I feel the need...
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

HaGGardSmurf wrote: on my couch pretending to hold a steering wheel and racing in forza.
lol its a case of make sure te blinds are shut, the nighbours would for sure cross over the road when they see you about.
I tell you what looks intresting on the kenetic is a game coming out holidays of 2011, the new star=wars game that has just been anounced.just might get to be a jedi after all :lol:
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Yea no doubt.

I've not seen that game yet, but I doubt i'd like it, I mean I cant take a game seriously if I am the controller, I need a controller to be able to play a game seriously. Jumping around and flailing my limb's just makes me feel like an idiot which is fun in certain situations, however using a controller and controlling a character in a game who I make jump around and flail his/her limb's makes me feel like a puppet master :twisted: :lol:
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

same here i can only play the Wii if its a game like super mario or galaxy.im strictly hands on guy ;)
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Yea, I love playing mario cart, mario bro's, etc but when it comes to like wii sports, 3/4 of the games I hate playing. (I dont mind ping pong, but thats cause I'm really good at it :lol: )
r4king
Peasant
Peasant

Post by r4king »

same here i can only play the Wii if its a game like super mario or galaxy.im strictly hands on guy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT

LINKS REMOVED!

Return to “360 Video game review”