Binary Domain debut Trailer

All console Gaming News will be here.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Binary Domain debut Trailer

Post by tonyuk73 »

Binary Domain, the newest game announcement from Sega director Toshihiro Nagoshi, not much is known about the release dates only that its out on the PS3 and XBOX 360 being a squad-based shooter in a interview Toshihiro Nagoshi had this to say about Sega's new release.

"The game is set in Tokyo, in the year 2080, the core of the story is centered around humans battling robots. I'll save the explanation for why they're fighting for another time, but essentially robots have become the world's main industry, and robots have become an integral part of everybody's daily life, what I can say now is that the AI driving the robots fighting the player is at a higher level than anything before," he said.

"That, and we're devoting all our efforts to making online play as fun as possible. We're putting daily research into producing the highest-level AI on the robots as we can fit into current-gen game consoles, so it's going to feel a lot different from previous AI systems. As for online, I sadly can't say much yet, but compared to previous titles, you're going to feel a stronger connection to other players. I think one of the keys to all good online games is providing a basic set of rules, then allowing players to come up with the rest of the details themselves. There are assorted ways of approaching this, but I want to make more and more variation possible in what users can do online. I think that can change the whole experience, so we're doing everything we can to make that happen"

Return to “Gaming News”