Angry Birds St. Patrick's Day update.

All console Gaming News will be here.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Angry Birds St. Patrick's Day update.

Post by tonyuk73 »

I must say at the moment im shying away from big games and my habit is going to less complicated it all started with this game angry birds and the simplicity of it has got me hooked and can not wait for angry birds 2 but to keep me going for now is the release of the latest themed update for Angry Birds Seasons has been released by makers Rovio - a St. Patrick's Day version featuring lots of shamrocks, leprechauns, green hats and other fun Irish stereotypes.

The levels feature large amounts of shamrock, some pots of gold, lots of pigs wearing green hats.The new levels mark St. Patrick's Day - which falls next week on March 17 - the day when people all over the world pretend to be irish for the day and drink alot of Guinness [which i will be one for i am half irish, but arent we all?]

The update, which is out now for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices from the App Store and the Android Market, is free if you already have Angry Birds Seasons installed. If not, then the game is 59p from the App Store, or free (but ad-supported) from the Android Market.

HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Angry Birds St. Patrick's Day update.

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I'd like to be able to buy an ad free version for android :x
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Angry Birds St. Patrick's Day update.

Post by CoFree »

this game will drive you nuts once you get started :D

yea the ads suck on some screens they are in the way of the games
what a pain
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “Gaming News”