Battlefield 3 Beta Is Open

All console Gaming News will be here.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Battlefield 3 Beta Is Open

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

The battlefield 3 beta is finally open to all, you can get it on PC ps3 or xbox.

Figured I'd give you guys a heads up, this is one of those games I've been chomping at the bit to buy.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Is Open

Post by technoe »

Yeah and the PS3 version is BUGGY!!!!! Like OMG buggy! I was falling through grass, rock, pavement, buildings you name it. I killed a guy once and I know I shot to the left of him by like 10FT easy lol The 360 version doesn't seem to be as bad. There are some lag issues on the 360 side but I'd rather deal with that than getting stuck in the dirt.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Is Open

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

The PS3 version should be patched and better now?

The PC version was the same, I downloaded it and played it on the 29'th and it was brutal so buggy. There was loads of spots where if you crawled you would fall through the map. Lost of places if you tried sprinting you'd get stuck. Tonnes of obstacles your guy would refuse to jump over and you end up sitting there for an extra few seconds tapping jump looking like an idiot just waiting to be shot.

They released a patch I think that night, or the next morning and it fixed most of the bugs. The day I downloaded it for xbox I couldn't connect to their servers (typical EA) but the next day I tried it, all was fine and it wasn't NEAR as buggy as it was on PC, yet I didnt take an update. So I guess it's platform related, and they'll probably release an update for it on PS3.

Return to “Gaming News”