pandoras batery hack

yginesta
Bandit
Bandit

pandoras batery hack

Post by yginesta »

I followed the instructions on the Video by Sadalious. I removed the pin just like the video said and also formatter the Memory stick. Yes I have a memory sick pro duo. When I reboot the PSP and place the battery back in. It does nothing. I cant even turn on the PSP with that batery. When I plug it in and it boots up it says that it has full charge. I am not sure what else to do. I am at a loss!!!

Any help would be appreciated. I just purchased the new battery from walmart and that is the 3rd battery that has not worked.

Thanks in advanced.

Jay,
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: pandoras batery hack

Post by pluto_00 »

Format your mem stick isn't enough
You must also create a magic mem stick

When a magic mem stick + the pandora batterie are plugged it will start and boot to pandora's menu
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Sony has changed alot since that guide. Their new batteries stands a pretty good chance of not being pandora compatible. Best bet is to get a phat battery off ebay, or maybe even one of the datel batteries that are sold as a PSP tool. The phat batteries will work on phat and slim psp's both but slim batteries will only work on a slim. I would reconnect the pin and restore the battery to normal and check out other sources for a battery that is compatible. If you've a friend that has a modded PSP, you might see if they can use the software method of converting the battery as well. Most it will do is not work.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
karothacker
Peasant
Peasant

Post by karothacker »

sadalius wrote:Sony has changed alot since that guide. Their new batteries stands a pretty good chance of not being pandora compatible. Best bet is to get a phat battery off ebay, or maybe even one of the datel batteries that are sold as a PSP tool. The phat batteries will work on phat and slim psp's both but slim batteries will only work on a slim. I would reconnect the pin and restore the battery to normal and check out other sources for a battery that is compatible. If you've a friend that has a modded PSP, you might see if they can use the software method of converting the battery as well. Most it will do is not work.
All PSP batteries can be hard modified.
waybrane
Peasant
Peasant

Post by waybrane »

i have an old pandora's battery and i haven't used or messed with for a while, i should be able to charge this battery shouldn't i? and how long would it take to charge a completely drained battery? kinda confusing me, i guess i should let it charge awhile, but i thought i had for an overnite..............but guess i thought i would ask. i know its a good battery, used to unbrick a unit. :D
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i think it should charge in 5 or 6 hours.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “PSP guides go here”