iphone themes

Topics that are specific to iphones go hear.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.
after_burners
Bandit
Bandit

iphone themes

Post by after_burners »

ok so i got am iphone, of course i jailbroke it straight away andf happy with it in general.

anyway i want to install my own themes but when i try i need to reboot and when i do it the phone always asks me to connect to itunes and them i need to rest it and start all over again. is there a way to do this with needing a reboot?
BORN BRITISH, WELSH BY THE GRACE OF GOD
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Re: iphone themes

Post by he-man »

Which iPhone have you got?
The newer 3GS has got 3.1.2 (7D11) firmware and for now you can only do the tethered jailbrake on them. So everytime you reboot you phone (or if the battery died) you have to connect it to your pc and run blackra1n again. It only takes 1-2 minutes to do but it is a slight pain, nothing major though. I always make sure I've got at least 80% battery when I leave my house and usually just give it a full charge overnight.
after_burners
Bandit
Bandit

Post by after_burners »

thx now I understand
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

No problem, glad I could help!
after_burners
Bandit
Bandit

Post by after_burners »

well i just read this

What you'll see when you reboot your iPhone (if you're tethered) is the iTunes and USB picture. Once you get this, simply open up blackra1n and press "Make It Ra1n." This WILL NOT re-jailbreak or restore your iPhone, all it is doing is booting back up your iPhone for you.

wish id known b4 save me reseting and installing all my apps again lol

Return to “iphone specific”