iphone

Topics that are specific to iphones go hear.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.
kandbina
Peasant
Peasant

iphone

Post by kandbina »

What are the disadvantages of using the iphone w T mobile? I want to get an iphone but i dont want to leave T mobile. I know i can get someone to unlock the phone for me but what would be the downside to doing that? Also if anyone has an iphone can you tell me what you DONT like about it. Thanks.
Last edited by kandbina on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
leedo55
Bandit
Bandit

Re: iphone

Post by leedo55 »

what i dont like about my iphone at the minute is it cant recive a signal and after hours of searching the net i still cant find a solution thats works to get it sorted
karl161267
Peasant
Peasant

Re: iphone

Post by karl161267 »

kandbina wrote:What are the disadvantages of using the iphone w T mobile? I want to get an iphone but i dont want to leave T mobile. I know i can get someone to unlock the phone for me but what would be the downside to doing that? Also if anyone has an iphone can you tell me what you DONT like about it. Thanks.

hi t mobile do iphones but you have to ask them as they use a third party to supply u an iphone on t mobile

Return to “iphone specific”