iPhone 3.0

Topics that are specific to iphones go hear.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: iPhone 3.0

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

I saw it on a site after I was trying to do the restore. It said that some people will have to wait till the server comes up and it could be as late as tomorrow. Also, other countries will probably not get the update till tomorrow, so maybe after everybody updates it should be up.
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by iamwatt »

ight, i didn't have to update with the masses, i had the pre-release like a week and some days ago. . .
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by BobSeager »

I did not realize how much this phone needed cut and paste. Wow, this is really really helpful to have. It's very intuitive too, just hold down on the text and then let go and your c&p options pop up.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by BobSeager »

I've got some goofy problems with 3.0

My phone battery croaked overnight even tho all networks, bluetooth and push are turned off. My battery (usage) stats are no longer tracking. I've done a few resets but nothing's changed yet.

I can still make calls which is foremost the biggest hurdle.

Anyone else got some glitches? I used redsn0w .71 and .72 and the same bugs persist.
jmamesrose
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jmamesrose »

IPhone 3G is the 2G iPhone. It was a sequel to the original iPhone, iPhone 3G comes. WWDC 2008 at the Moscone Center from 9 June 2008 About San Francisco. Two MP camera 3G for existing iPhone applications and operating systems, such as the operating system running on the renovation No 3G iPhone support video recording.The and was very similar to the previous.
Dont spam the board
or you will be banned
you can change your sig now
CoFree

Return to “iphone specific”