Icy

Topics that are specific to iphones go hear.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Icy

Post by BobSeager »

Icy is an alternate to Cydia. The same repo's exist when I launch it, and redsn0w .72 give you the option to install either/or/both Cydia and Icy.

Icy is a stripped down and a little faster because its not much of a gui (which is fine with me, just give me my repos fast ;) )

Looks promising for those who find Cydia immaterial (like me) at this point and just want a few key apps.

It has the same repos as Cydia and you can add them easily. I think I like Icy better than Cydia at this stage.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Icy

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

BobSeager wrote:Icy is a stripped down and a little faster because its not much of a gui (which is fine with me, just give me my repos fast ;) )
Sounds like I need to try it. I am very tired of waiting for the GUI to load, then for the repo's to refresh, the good old days were when installer had little GUI, and it would reload your sources right when you opened it. Then moments later you could browse & download.
gold5205
Peasant
Peasant

welcome to my site!

Post by gold5205 »

EDIT COMMANDO_LEE

Do not post out side links
I like wow, aion, warhammer and aoc

Return to “iphone specific”