Iphone 3g prob

Topics that are specific to iphones go hear.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.
strykr535
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Iphone 3g prob

Post by strykr535 »

my iphone 3g keeps i guess i wld like to say freezeing it will b on then all the sudden go to the black screen as if i hit the power button then its does nothing no matter what i do and stays like that n comes back on after a couple mins..has anyone had this prob?? ohh yea n i never had this prob till i updated to 3.1

iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Iphone 3g prob

Post by iamwatt »

i've had that problem, that exact problem it was so annyoing. and i'm not sure if it was because of the firmware upgrade. apple was able to scape goat it with the fact that the phone had water damage. . .
kamanthy
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Iphone 3g prob

Post by kamanthy »

What is the difference between an Unlocked iPhone 3G and a regular iPhone 3G? I am sure you all know about the iPhone 3G finally being unlocked. I am looking to buy one and I want to use my T-Mobile sim card that carries the $29.99 300 min and UNL. N&W Plan. If I use that sim card, will I still get all the features like GPS, internet and texting? Thanks!

Return to “iphone specific”