Ipod Touch 2g

Topics that are ipod touch specific go here.
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM OR POST LINKS TO THEM.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Ipod Touch 2g

Post by BobSeager »

It was inevitable. Apple's 2nd generation ipod touches have been released, and you can order them effective today, 9/9/08. Not a whole lot of new features tho...check the Apple store for more details. Comes with the new firmware 2.1 which Steve quoted as resolving app crashing bugs

(new ipod nano too)
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Ipod Touch 2g

Post by sadalius »

I haven't even updated to 2.02 yet. I've found that I hate having to re-sync and re-install everything that I've installed so far. Plus they haven't release a jailbreak for 2.1 yet so I'll probably stay at 2.01 for a while longer. I'm surely not going out and buying another ipod though, that much is for sure. Unless someone offered me the right price for the one I have now, but then I probably wouldn't buy another ipod. Probably do something crazy like pay a bill or two :D
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Ipod Touch 2g

Post by CoFree »

sadalius wrote:I haven't even updated to 2.02 yet. I've found that I hate having to re-sync and re-install everything that I've installed so far
hahaha
me to.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “ipod touch specific”