RC Car

There are a lot of guys that put time and money in there ride.
So post up some pictures of your ride.
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Re: RC Car

Post by he-man »

Thanks Haggardsmurf.

The best sites are Heliguy and Helifreak.
http://www.heliguy.com/Forum/

http://helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

If you need advice or help feel free to ask.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Thanks alot, I'll take a look!

I'll likely need some advice :P

I think i'll go for a 4 channel, maybe a 6 if its cheap. I'm not sure if I should get a co axle or a fixed pitch heli, I know co axle is more stable in the air, but fixed pitch looks more appealing to me, is there a very noticeable difference between the 2?
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

Yeah I have a sweet EREVO with a Brushless Momba Monster 6s Lipo is has a roll cage on it wheelie bars,thing is sick I will see about getting a couple pics up later.This truggy is very fast. :D
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Wow, he-man thats a sweet helicopter, I didnt know you could swap the fuselage's around. How much did that whole thing run you? Also, is it powerful?
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

The fuselage was £55 and the helicopter with electronics about another £100. The radio is £130 but you can programme 10 models (planes and helicopter) on that radio. So the more models you get the "cheaper" it is, that's what I tell my wife anyways ;)

Co-ax heli are light weight and very stable making them ideal for a beginner but due to the weight and lack of power they are more of an indoor heli. If there are NO wind you can fly them outside. The 4ch (like the co-ax) is fixed pitch and that makes them easier to setup. Due to their size they are not as powerfull as the 6ch ones but can be flied indoors and outdoors. The 6ch helicopters are collective pitch (like the Belt in the video) and can fly invert because you can alter the pitch of the blades between + and -. But that makes them more difficult to setup and to fly.

Google "heliartist" for a variaty of scale bodies. The fuselage adds a lot of weight and that puts a lot of strain on the batteries (3 cell 11.1V lipos), speed controller and motor. Believe me 10 minutes of flying does not sound like much but it is one heck of a mental work-out :lol:

Be warned it is VERY ADDICTIVE!!!

If you want I'll PM you my email that way we won't be clogging up this thread and forum.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I'm probably going to look alot more into it after Christmas, seeing as most of my money will be going towards gifts :P
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

OK here is my E-REVO all electric with a brushless Momba Monster setup, it run's on multi type batteries nickle metal cadium but the most powerfull is the LIPO this will run around 85 mph 95 mph with the 6s LIPOS, and it can be connected to your pc to adjust throttle curves punch power braking and more. The body hasn't been painted yet I plan on airbrushing it later on this spring, this thing is sick on the street and the dirt track. It is being put up for winter, but maybe next summer I can get some video of it and post it for all of you. :)

ImageImageImage
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I uploaded your pic's to photobucket, then used the thumbnail function so your pic's now fit on the page ;)

You can get this truck to 85-95 MPH? Thats insane.
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

Yes it is super fast like uncontrolable fast LOL but fun. I have wrecked it a couple times already. got around a grand in it it is insane. SRY about the photos and thanks for fixing.

Return to “Car,Bike or boat”