EZ-Go Madness

There are a lot of guys that put time and money in there ride.
So post up some pictures of your ride.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

EZ-Go Madness

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

My buddy's dad owns a large piece of lake property with a friend of his (they have been friends since high school, and the property is like 20 mins away from where they both used to live) so when we got out there on friday we were suprised to see there was an EZ-Go parked in the shop.

It is the most badass thing ever. We used to use it as a parts cart at the race track, but apparently its now at the lake. Anyways, once we saw it, it was time to do some burnouts! (I did a few amazing ones, but I was the camera man so its hard to film and drive) I did have the genius idea to lift the EZ-Go and drop it into soft gravel and see how that would go :P Let me tell you, that thing is heavy! (Apparently it weighs 600 lbs)

(My buddy is like 300 lbs and looks like a gorilla driving hahahah!!)

I had to use gangster rap in the video, makes it so much funnier! (I used still fly by big tymers, and youtube might block the video, but the song is only used under 30 seconds, so its fair use.)
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: EZ-Go Madness

Post by CoFree »

you guys look like you were having to much fun. :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: EZ-Go Madness

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

haha it was hilarious! The thing can turn on a time. It kind of feels like driving a bus, because the wheels are behind you :P

Best part about it, is its completely licensed. Its 100% street legal (once we put the cab back on, and we have seat belts)

Return to “Car,Bike or boat”