Need cpu keys

Only things pertaining to J-Tag
Forum rules
Only post or question about doing J-tag on a 360.
All other post/question will be moved or trashed.
MrMiscellaneous
Bandit
Bandit

Need cpu keys

Post by MrMiscellaneous »

I need a lot of cpu keys (or quite a few) to try to figure out an algorithm (if any) to the creation of cpu keys. Finding the algorithm(s) would cut down the number of combinations to find the cpu key of the xbox. 6(A-F) + 10(0-9) to the 32nd power since there are 32 possible characters. The actual number of combinations should be 16 to the 32nd power.Now that alone would be a pain in the ass to find your key that would match and would take forever. Now on the other hand,if we programmed the algorithm being used we could find it a lot faster.
If the algorithm was:

[random #s][Only numbers or Only letters][random #s][Only numbers]
[00000000] [00000000] [00000000] [00000000]

It would be split into 4 different segments of 8 characters possible, 2 of which in this case being random. The other 2 being 0-9 or A-F or both.
Now I'm just gonna tell you now, I don't know how to create a program that would actually add the algorithm to the random number generator. But if I, or someone, were able to find out what the algorithm that is being used, we could easily bruteforce that damn number.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Need cpu keys

Post by CoFree »

most thing can be done
the big question is
does it have to be done, and how big of a pain in the ass is it. :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
MrMiscellaneous
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Need cpu keys

Post by MrMiscellaneous »

Well it's something that can be done. And yes your right, it'd be such a pain in the ass. But there has to be someway that they make their keys. Although writing that post now makes my head hurt to just think about it.

Return to “J-Tag”