Successful Jtag

Only things pertaining to J-Tag
Forum rules
Only post or question about doing J-tag on a 360.
All other post/question will be moved or trashed.
jcue
Squire
Squire

Successful Jtag

Post by jcue »

Successfully Jtag'd my Falcon yesterday w/ nand-x kit and Jtag tool 2.72 (xellous)....WHAT! :D

I first installed it a few days ago w/ no problems but I ran into a bunch of E79 errors after about a day or two. I couldn't figure out why and it's was driving me crazy. After a few days of research and a bunch of posts I finally figured it out- w/ a lot of help :geek: (THANKS Xtremeflasher and Robinhood's Playground).

The solution was rather simple but I didn't figure it out after I installed the alternate points (which didn't work at first). I was about to give up until I saw that one of the wires was frayed...I guessed it was crushed when it was by the DVD drive....I replaced the frayed wire and bam it works.

*My xbox was an RROD console that I bought for $20 bucks at a second hand store...Score :)

Thanks for all the help and tutorials...Thanks again Xtremeflasher.

-tried to add pictures...but when I post they are too big and you have to scroll to see them
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Successful Jtag

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Easiest way to add pictures is to upload them to a photo host that has thumbnails. (Photobucket, and pixhost I know for sure both will give you a thumbnail link)

Anyhow, good job man glad you got it. Jtagged consoles are the best, quite a bit of fun :lol:
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Successful Jtag

Post by xtremeflasher »

That was fun! If anyone needs any help with their jtag, let me know.

Return to “J-Tag”