Weight 135 grams
Size 119 x 60 x 11.9 mm
Talk time* up to 6.5 hours
Standby time* up to 15 days
Internal memory ROM: 512 MB; RAM: 576 MB
Processor 1GHZ Snapdragon
External memory up to 16GB
Camera 5 MP with flash

I must say, this is by far the best phone ive ever had, and used. I am waiting for 2.2 to be released for an OTA update, but I may look into it, see if I can just download it, and install it on my phone, seeing as my carrier is crap, and will probably take a long time to release an ota update.

I absolutely LOVE the social networking integration, if I go into my address book, I can see the latest status updates of any of my contacts I have linked to facebook.

Man am I glad I went droid, I've never liked iPhones, and ever since I bought my touch when it first came out, ive started disliking apple more and more ;)

The one thing I am a bit sad about is that my phone has the sense UI, which makes it unable to connect to my wii controller so I cant play my emulators with my wii mote, I'm hoping there is a fix soon, or I may just need to use a different rom :( but I like sense UI :(

Anyways, if your looking for a new phone, go droid!!!
Backslash
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Desire

Post by Backslash »

I am looking forward to the DROID X. From what I can see, it is just as good if not better.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Desire

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I'm not big on the look of the droid x, but it does have a bigger screen, and an 8 mp camera.

Return to “General Information & Questions”