post up your wallpaper and themes

CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

post up your wallpaper and themes

Post by CoFree »

You can post up your own wallpaper and themes if you like
like HaGGardSmurf said
we are just trying to put together a place that is neat and clean so you can find/share some cool stuff
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: post up your wallpaper and themes

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I've seen some incredible theme's this past little while, but I'm waiting for 2.2 to be pushed to my phone before I go too crazy with theming my phone :P

Post up your wallpapers! Or take a screenshot of your phone, and post it up!

If you want to take a picture of your phone it'll need to be rooted, then you can go to the market and download ShootMe.

If you don't have root, you will need the AndroidSDK to take screenshots. You will need to go into settings > applications > developer and enable usb debugging. Then go into the android SDK > tools > ddms.bat will launch an application then go device > screen capture.

(If your using an htc device, you'll need to install htc sync for the usb drivers.)

Anyhow, here are my homescreens (I'm waiting until 2.2 to theme my phone, the update is like 5 days overdue from the date my carrier said they will push it.)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Edit: Forgot one screen, but those are my seven homescreens ;)
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I've changed my homescreen considerably for now.

I keep hearing nothing but good things about launcher pro, so I decided to try it out, and heres my new theme:

ImageImageImage

I've decided to use 3 homescreens instead of 7 and decided to clean things up. My dock also has 2 'home screens' so by swiping left or right, another 4 applications will show up. So I have a shortcut to my fav 14 application's, launcher pro is awesome, so many settings to mess with, seems to perform faster, and something I really like, is a custom highlight option.

When any apps or widgets are highlighted they will glow with the color of my choice instead of that orange outline.

Anyhow, once I get on 2.2 I think its time to root, and change font's as well as theme system applications.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I changed my homescreen a bit it looks like this now

ImageImageImage

Return to “General Information & Questions”